First Project Kiss Me Quick

This is calling cards
Before I start this project I don't know about this place.
when  I research about London smallest I  find this place and I want to do with the sim card because the sim card also is small. 




This is my first image I find smallest in London.Britain's Smallest Police Station. Located rather surreptitiously at the southeast corner of Trafalgar Square is a rather peculiar and often overlooked world record holder; Britain's Smallest Police Station.









 This is my second one but now the smallest house is for visiting for the London tourist.



This is my third smallest images but this place is my tutor he tells me for me when I ask for my do this project.This Thames-side spot in Hammersmith was once a coffee house before it was frequented by Ernest Hemmingway and Graham Greene (who probably went in for something stronger). Nowadays, it's owned by Fuller's and keeps its celebrity clientele (there's a framed list of famous patrons over the bar) happy with real ales, and good grub. There's also an outdoor terrace overlooking the Thames — often packed too.






 This is one smallest cathedral in  London in find for this project but for the first time, I see one smallest cathedral in the riverside.




This is the smallest theater in London, In Islington home to many early Mighty Boosh performances seats 54; the currently under theater Finborough theater, above the Finborough  Arms in Brompton seats50; and the Etcetera theater above the Oxford Arms in Camden, is probably the smallest, with seats for just 42. 


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOVING IMAGES