Third Project Quoteth

I made this poster for the quotes project, I choose the front of the bubble sharp because the quotes were for the child context. also why I choose the bubble sharp because the letter is same like bubble front but the end of all the bubble is like one drawing sharp.


This picture I find on the internet for did my project of quotes, and choose on the quotes the important words for putting in the billboard. my quotes are ''there is frequently more to be learned from the unexpected question of a child than the discourses of men'' and I choose the words unexpected question of a child, I think in this quotes these words are important because know the child ask a lot
 of the question for the adults.


This is my words for my t-shirt.

THE IS FREQUENTLY MORE TO BE LEARNED FORM THE UNEXPECTED QUESTION OF A CHILD THAN THE DISCOURSES OF MEN.

In this quotation, Locke is explaining that there can be more important and interesting information in the words of children, than in the more of complex conversations of adults.He is a suggestion that in tens of education, there is a lot that adults can learn from children. 

John Locke was a well known and highly respected English Philosopher and doctor in the 17th century. He was an important part of 'Enlightenment' thinking and is believed to have begun the tradition of liberalism. Locke's views were that every man is entitled life, freedom, and property and that the government should respect people's human rights. 

The typeface I have chosen is 'Bubble Sharp' as this shows how handwriting of a child could be. It relates with to quote since the quote is about a child and I have chosen a font that looks like a child's handwriting. The letters each differentiate from thin to thick in a curved perspective. They are bold and the purpose is to create a light-hearted childlike effect.

this my t-shirt  for this my project

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOVING IMAGES